Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Slowly but surely I'm recovering

We have survived our first 24 hours at home. There is a reason why they have you stay so long in the hospital after a c-section. Although I feel a ton better than earlier in the week, I'm still struggling...as I'm sure you can imagine. Jason, my mom and sister Melissa were awesome during this first 24 hours. I'm still limited in movement and they have been tremendous in doing things. Jason doesn't even hesitate when there is a dirty diaper to change. He is very concerned about my recovery and is always making sure I'm not doing more than I'm suppose to. They say each night gets easier as far as getting used to night feedings...although last night wasn't horrible, it definitely was a struggle. For those of you in the area, we should be up for visitors. I go in spurts as does Macayla for what we can handle. I'll post some more pictures tomorrow sometime :)

No comments: