Congratulations to the Starke family!! Macayla is a beautiful baby - what is up with all that dark hair?? Thank you for allowing me to follow your pregnancy right along with you - I always looked forward to the next update. Enjoy every minute with your precious little girl - babies grow up way too fast.
Jason and I were married October 7, 2006. This spring on March 2, 2009 we were blessed from God with a beautiful little girl. Macayla Michelle Starke was born on March 2, 2009 at 11:57 pm weighing 7lb 10oz and 20 in long. Now in Fall of 2010 we are excited for the next journey, the waiting for the arrival of Starke Baby #2!
3 comments:
I can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations to the Starke family!! Macayla is a beautiful baby - what is up with all that dark hair?? Thank you for allowing me to follow your pregnancy right along with you - I always looked forward to the next update. Enjoy every minute with your precious little girl - babies grow up way too fast.
Lori Demmin
Congratulations and welcome to the world little Macayla!
Andy & Julie Ovans
Post a Comment