Yesterday we had our first outing. My mom and I bundled up Macayla and went to see her Pedetrician. Good news...she has gained 3 ounces since Friday and is now 7lbs 2 ounces. The doctor still wants us to continue with waking her every 3 hours to feed and continue to supplement 1/2 ounce through a bottle. He did say that at night if we want to go one round 4 hours, that is okay. Although she has been wonderful at night...I'm excited for 1 extra hour potentially of sleep. At night she does well going back to sleep until the 6am-ish feeding. At this point she doesn't go back into deep sleep. But like I said, she overall has been incredible about going right back to sleep after eating! Knock on wood that this will continue :)
As for me, the outing took a lot out of me. I am still very slow moving, but each day is better. Continue your thoughts and prayers our way as I recover and we all continue to adjust.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment