Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Clarification

Some people have told me they have had a difficult time figuring out what the ultrasound picture is of...It is not a picture of the entire baby, it is a zoomed in picture of the baby's face. It might help to click on the picture to make the image even bigger. Let me know if you are still having a hard time. The common reaction so far of people who have had a difficult time, is once I've explained it they are like, "OH! Wow! Now I see it!" :) It is kind of like the optical illusion picture where you can either see an old woman or a young lady depending on what your brain fixates on and once some one shows you the other you can't believe you couldn't see it before. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is an amazing pic. It's crazy how you can make out the eyes, nose and mouth. I'm going in tomorrow for another ultrasound. I can't wait!