Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

24 Weeks




My belly has really "filled out" in the past month. The book states that the baby grows the most weight/week during these past few weeks. It feels like I just put up week 20 picture, but yet I compare it to what I look like now and I can't believe the amount I've grown in 1 month. I continue to feel pretty good, just tired. As long as I keep going throughout the day I am fine, but the moment I slow down or stop, I am done for the day.


I have actually added a two new activities to my weekly schedule. Three weeks ago I started a pre-natal swimming class which meets once a week for 45-50 minutes. During the class it doesn't feel like I'm doing a whole lot, but the next day my entire body is extremely fatigued. My muscles don't ache but are VERY tired. At least this means I am getting my money's worth! :). The other activity I've added is I am the newest addition to my school's 5th and 6th grade girl's basketball coaching staff. 4 times a week for an hour after school myself and 2 other coaches work with the girls on the basics of basketball. I figured I could handle an hour when with volleyball it was 2 hours. So far so good and I only have a few weeks left...it is about a 6 week program.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute Stacey! It is so exciting that your belly is growing :)