Last weekend we went up to Minocqua to celebrate Macayla's 1st birthday with my side of the family. It was nice to have all of us together. The last time that happened was Christmas. It was a great weekend!
At 1 year's old Macayla:
- Is eating more and more table food
- Can easily drink out of a sippy cup, but is refusing to take any formula or milk out of it!
- Takes about 1 1/2 steps independently
- Walks while holding just one hand...although she looks like a "drunken sailor" while doing so!
- Is very sociable...goes to just about anyone
- Loves handing people things
- Says "duh" for dog, duck
- Says "buh" for bottle, bye
- Loves playing in the bath or pool
- When riding in the car tells mom ALL about her day...I just wish I could understand what she is saying!
- Climbs on EVERYTHING!
- I'm sure there are more things...but that is what I can remember for now :)


No comments:
Post a Comment