- Jason and I woke Macayla up by singing happy birthday
- Jason's dad, "Poppy" called while I was on the way to work and and sang Macayla happy birthday on speaker phone
- My students had me call Macayla at the babysitter's who put us on speaker phone and my entire class sang Macayla happy birthday
- the babysitter mad Macayla waffles
- She got to wear a birthday hat
- I gave Macayla a bath and she got extra play time :)!
Last night after putting Macayla to bed, I went on the blog. I went back to the very first blog entry where we announced our pregnancy all the way through Macayla's birth. I went through a variety of emotions reading. It was a great way for ME to celebrate Macayla's birthday.
This weekend we are having a birthday party for Macayla at our house with Jason's side of the family and some of our close GB friends. Next weekend we are going to Minocqua for another birthday party with my family and some Minocqua close friends. She is going to get plenty of attention over the next 10 days!


No comments:
Post a Comment