Several weeks ago we got an accepted offer on a house. Before sharing this with all of you I wanted to make sure that actually getting the house was going to happen. All of the contingencies have gone through so I think this is truly going to happen! We close on September 18 with the plan of cleaning and painting that first weekend and moving in the following. Now you will understand why I have been behind on the blog. I've been busy being the communicator between the realtor, the loan officer, Jason and my dad (our lawyer :))....on top of that I've been busy starting my first season as Head Varsity Volleyball Coach at Bay Port High School (we won our first match on Thursday!), starting my 4th year teaching, being a mom and wife! So far my stress level is too bad...we'll see what happens when students start school on Tuesday!
Here are a few pictures of the house. It is 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, has daylight windows in the basement (which isn't finished yet), beautiful location and great neighborhood. It has a Green Bay mailing address but is in the small town of Scott. This town is near UW-Green Bay which is on the base of the peninsula of Wisconsin. We are up on a hill and can see the bay of Green Bay from the backyard.


No comments:
Post a Comment