Friday, June 12, 2009
Rolling Over
Well its official! Macayla can roll over! Although she doesn't do it ALL the time...on several occasions in the past few days Macayla has rolled from her belly to her back...both to the right and to the left. Yesterday I had her on her belly on a blanket in the living room, I went to the kitchen for only a minute and by the time I came back she was on her back. I put her back on her belly, Jason got home...I went over to the entryway to say hi to him and when we got back to the living room she again was on her back! The next step is from back to belly. I think we have a while until she will do this, but she is making gains toward it. When she is on her back, I will lay next to her and she will roll to her side so she can place both hands on my face. It is very cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What an accomplishment!! Can't wait to see you roll over Macayla!
Post a Comment