Macayla and I had a wonderful time in Minocqua. We ended up being there for 10 days! Of course we were very excited when Jason re-joined us up there for the weekend. The weather while we were there was great. Over the week we took several walks. Although my parents loved us being there for 10 days... I think it made it even more difficult for them when we did finally leave. I just got off the phone with my mom and she said that they are going to come to Green Bay tonight so my dad can "look at a car". He has been looking for a new vehicle and there was one he is interested in here in GB...but I'm sure the deciding factor of whether or not to make the trip was Macayla!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment