Well....
I'm still only 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. However...and end is in sight. With as miserable as I have been and with him being comfortable inducing in week 39...we decided that if we do not have the baby by the weekend, I will be induced on Monday.
****We are scheduled to go in Monday, March 2, 2009 at 6:30 am to be induced****
As miserable as I am, it is still my hope that things will progress naturally before Monday. But it is nice to have an end date.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I feel your pain! Nothing more disappointing than leaving your doctor as pregnant as you are and hearing "one more week." Once he's here (yeah, I think it's a boy!!!) you will barely remember life before. Hang in there! Can't wait to hear the news!
Good luck!!!! We're thinking about you during this exciting time! Can't wait to hear the details!
Post a Comment