Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Another weekend has passed...

For all of you that check the blog on a regular basis...here is the update:

As of Monday, February 23 @ 4:37 pm...still no baby. We actually almost went to the hospital last night because the contractions increased intensity and were consistent for about 2 hours. At this point we called the hospital, they said I could come in but all they would do would be to check me, monitor me, have me take shower, and then after 2 hours check me again to see if any progress had been made. We decided to wait it out at home for awhile longer. I took a hot shower and the contractions eased up. So needless to say we did not go to the hospital.

Today I woke up with a cold. So on top of everything else I'm feeling...I'm all stuffed up :(. Throughout the day the contractions increased again. My guess it will be a repeat of last night. I will update again after my doctor's appointment tomorrow after work.

No comments: