Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ugh

Well the good news is the pressure I had in my lower abdomen has, at least for the time being, gone away. You would think this would help me get my normal "pace" back. For a few days I was able to keep up the way I had before I had gotten the pressure. Unfortunately, over the past few days my ankles have begun to noticeable swell. As much as I try to listen to my mother and everyone at work, it is VERY hard for me to find (take) the time in the day to sit with my feet up. Lucky for me, we don't have school tomorrow and we have no plans as of yet for the weekend. I'm going to do my very best to follow instructions and keep my feet up as much as possible. I brought home PLENTY of school work to keep me busy as I sit on the couch.

I'm beginning to get overwhelmed with everything I need to do, work wise, in the next several weeks. The end of the semester means, finishing up with grading, IEP quarterly reports, running records. On top of that I have 3 IEP's that I need to complete before I leave, PLUS prepare for my long-term substitute. Lucky for me, my sub is a teacher who just retired from my building 2 years ago, so she knows the building routines and lingo at least!

Okay, time to go put my feet up and try to relax before Lamaze class #2 tonight :)

No comments: