Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Maternity Clothes

Over the past 3 weeks or so I've had this fear that I am going to wake up one morning and my clothes won't fit any more. A while back when shopping with my friend Heather I said, "Let's just look at the maternity section". Well....as we got closer to the section I decided that I wasn't ready to look yet. This past weekend Heather and I were at the mall shopping again. At the first store I made it into the maternity section, but Heather was the only one looking through the clothes. At the next store, Heather picked out a couple of things and told me to go try them on...which I did. It was so strange to look at myself where clothes that at the time look really big and baggy and think that in a matter of time they will probably fit me! :) At the final store we went to that day, I was finally at the point were I was asking the clerk questions, picking out clothes myself, and spending 3o minutes in the dressing room trying on tons of stuff. I only ended up with a couple of things that day, but it was a huge step for me :). At least now I will survive the morning when I wake up and nothing fits! haha

Actually, this morning I put on a pair of pants and decided that even though they were a little snug that I could still where them. Well about 30 minutes after I got to work I had to undo the snaps because I couldn't handle how tight they were! haha. My maternity clothes days are coming soon I believe..... :)

No comments: