Last night I got the call that due to the "blizzard like conditions" we were going to have school on Monday. Macayla and I have had a great day. We slept in, watched Sesame Street, made brownies, read books and attempted a 2 year old photo shoot (key word: attempted). She loved the attention I was giving her during the photo shoot...she was such a ham!
Now that we know that the baby is a boy, Macayla will be keeping her room and the extra room will become the baby's room. We have moved the toddler bed into Macayla's room and she is on nap number two right now and had a successful night last night in the bed. She didn't cry when she woke up, which is typical, instead I heard some noise, went in there and she was playing! The next big change we are working on with her is potty training. She has actually been going on the potty since November, but we haven't been pushing the training real hard. In the past month she has had several "dry" days...as long as we remember to put her on the toilet at the right time. This past weekend I bought big girl panties...we'll see how that goes!


No comments:
Post a Comment