Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

On the move...







The picture of Macayla in the crib...the last time I had checked on her head was on the other side of the crib, she was on her back and in the positioner. The picture with Macayla on the floor on her belly...she had started on her back on the changing pad. These days Macayla is always twisting and turning anywhere we put her...even when we are holding her! Her personality shines through more and more each day.
On another note, Jason and I know that we had it very lucky when she started sleeping through the night at about 2 months. We are getting our turn now however....almost every single night for the past 3 weeks Macayla has woken us up crying at least 1 time throughout the night. At first we wait to see if she puts her self back to sleep (sometimes happens), next I will get up and usually have to reposition her in the crib (often she is crying b/c she is on her belly and doesn't want to be), give her the nuk, if that doesn't work then I will rock her in my arms, at the very last resort I will feed her. Lately, just repositioning her and giving her the nuk is working. We are hoping this phase will end soon.

1 comment:

arnesona said...

So she's on the move huh? Watch out, Macayla's coming:)