Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

2 Months Old!













I think month 2 went even faster than month 1! Macayla is growing and changing everyday. I'm very sad that in a week and a half I won't be able to be with her all day long. I start back to work on May 13 :(. Luckily Macayla will not have to go to child care. My mom is taking the first week (3 days), my sister Melissa is coming for the second week, Jason is going to take to third week, my mom is coming back for the fourth week, and Jason's mom is taking the last few days. I did meet with a potential sitter this week and loved her. It will be easier for me next fall knowing Macayla is being taken care of by such a kind woman.

During month 2 Macayla has...

  • grown stronger in her neck and back
  • has "found" her tongue...she is constantly sticking it out!
  • has "found" her hand...she sucks on it when ever she can manage to get it to her mouth
  • likes sitting like a "big girl"...with support of course
  • has been sleeping from about 10:30pm-between 6:30 & 7:30am fir the past 2 weeks!
  • started smiling
  • coos more and more
  • at times seems like she lets out a small giggle
  • tracks us with her eyes
  • loves looking at her self in the mirror

No comments: