I have been feeling the baby kick quite a bit more in the last couple of days. They are not super strong, but strong enough that it is no question that it is a kick. Sometimes it is just one kick and others it is SEVERAL kicks in a row in the same spot. It is so cool and weird at the same time. Jason still hasn't been able to feel the baby kick yet, but with the strength of the kicks increasing each day, he should be able to soon.
The baby must know I am writing about it write now...I just felt several kicks! I will be 20 weeks on Saturday and plan on taking another "belly pic" this weekend. It is my hope to have it up by Sunday evening.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Half way there!!! How exciting!
Post a Comment