Well, what I used to blame on bloating and would come and go, now is not going away. I think I am officially showing :). It is definitely kind of weird!
My summer vacation ended today. I know those of you who are not in education show no sympathy, but those that are know how it feels. As many of you know I am the Varsity Assistant Volleyball Coach at Bay Port High School. Try-outs started this morning bright and early with 8:00 am conditioning practice. With as tired as I have been, I had been averaging 10+ hours of sleep a night, so to me, this WAS an early morning. Oh well...it will get me ready for work which starts next week Tuesday.
With the doctor's appointment a week from Thursday, we should have another post up by the end of next week.


1 comment:
Yes, you have "POPPED" WOW!! Hope to see you soon:)
Post a Comment